Placements on this CE Scheme
Cork deaf association
- Resource Support
- Fundraising Assistant
threshold housing advice
st. fin barre's cathedral
- Tour Guide/Shop Assistant
- Grounds Maintenance
- Caretaker with Gardening
the sexual health centre
- Health Promotion Assistants
- Project Support Assistants
- Communications Assistant
Click for further details:
- Resource Support Assistant at Cork Deaf Association Ref: CES-2136319 Closing Date: 05/03/2020
- Cleaner at Cork Deaf Association Ref: CES-2130392 Closing Date: 12/02/2020
- Reception/Administration at Threshold Ref: CES-2130571 Closing Date: 12/02/2020
- Cleaner/Caretaker at The Sexual Health Centre Ref: CES-2134593 Closing Date: 21/02/2020
- Tour Guide and Shop Assistant at St. Fin Barre's Cathedral Ref: CES-2136825 Closing Date: 17/02/2020
- Caretaker with Garden Maintenance Ref: CES-2134595 Closing Date: 21/02/2020
These are developmental opportunities, no experience necessary. Accredited training will be provided to support the career of Participants.
Current vacancies are advertised on www.jobsireland.ie. Select 'Cork' and 'Community Employment Scheme' to search all vacancies in Cork Schemes, including CCCG.
Please contact your Local Employment Services/Intreo Office to check your eligibility and to apply for vacancies. Vacancy reference number and your PPS number will be required. Eligibility to participate on CE is generally linked to those who are 21 years or over for the Childcare, Health and Social Care sectors and 25 years of age or over for all other areas. Applicants must also be in receipt of an eligible Irish social welfare payment for 1 year or more.
Copyright City Centre Co-ordinating Group CLG